TO GET STARTED
- Link in with your local conservation bodies.
- Join your local institute of waste management.
- Be involved with your local EIA processes (watch the press
& talk to the above bodies)
- Join an existing landfill monitoring committee or make sure
you are part of the new landfill processes and then be prepared
to take the long term dedication to the new monitoring committee.
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest legislation - click
here for important links
- Most importantly, visit any relevant conservation sites and
Landfills, go to waste conferences, go to conservancy meetings
and interact with people of relevant experience.
Remember, only a small
portion of knowledge can ever be written down.